mysql-server

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Apr 13 16:16:01 UTC 2005

Quoting "Pettit, Paul" <ismanager at ccbnpts.com>:

> Or actual work and the fact that there was no good way to make a
> contribution to the documents might have been factor.

There are good ways to contribute.  I admit the wiki was a problem, but
there are other ways.

> Or maybe one got tired of being called stupid and let the ball pass to
> others. Since I was a sole minority in this discussion, I just didn't feel
> my input would be viewed with any merit or that I would be taken seriously.

Problem was you were taken seriously, but you didn't take the discussions
you started, or the replies you received, seriously.

> Can we just call it now and move on?

If you are happy with what I did to the documentation, don't want any further
changes, and have found a solution that works for you, then there is no
reason to pursue this further.

--
Eric Rostetter