bugzilla whiteboard info

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 28 14:30:07 UTC 2005

Quoting Dominic Hargreaves <dom at earth.li>:

> On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 01:25:40PM -0500, Eric Rostetter wrote:
>
> > Text sent to me, the list, would be great.  Plain text, diff/patch output,
> > whatever, I'll make it work no matter what format you submit.
>
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-legacy-list/2005-April/msg00046.html
>
> should be a reasonable starting point.

Forgive my densness, but I'm clueless still.  Does publish-* mean it
needs publish votes, or that it has a publish vote, or that it has
sufficient publish votes to be released?  Same for the verify-*
tags.  I think the others are pretty clear, but I'm not sure what
the verify/publish tags mean.  A nice writeup would be great, but
failing that, additional clues for me would suffice.

> I'd suggest that people update
> the tags themselves as they see fit (the idea being to relieve me of the
> tedium of updating the status of all the tickets myself :)

Yeah, but we need to document how to change them, and what to change them
to, and when to change them.  Sorry for being so slow, but I just don't
know how this is all supposed to work yet.

--
Eric Rostetter