bugzilla whiteboard info

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Thu Apr 28 17:11:12 UTC 2005

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 09:30:07AM -0500, Eric Rostetter wrote:

> Forgive my densness, but I'm clueless still.  Does publish-* mean it
> needs publish votes, or that it has a publish vote, or that it has
> sufficient publish votes to be released?  Same for the verify-*
> tags.  I think the others are pretty clear, but I'm not sure what
> the verify/publish tags mean.  A nice writeup would be great, but
> failing that, additional clues for me would suffice.

Sorry, yes, I wasn't very clear. In both cases it means that votes are
required. I'd do a write-up but am pretty exhausted.

> Yeah, but we need to document how to change them, and what to change them
> to, and when to change them.  Sorry for being so slow, but I just don't
> know how this is all supposed to work yet.

No problem - to be honest I was a bit unilateral adding these tags,
since I was desparately trying to get rid of the issues.txt burden
before it span out of control.

Any input from anyone on how to improve the workflow in relation to
bugzilla tags is welcome, but for the time being I think we should try
and use them.

Cheers,