[OGo-Users] ogo-nhsd-1.0a fails to start

G. Roderick Singleton gerry at pathtech.org
Wed Aug 31 15:06:54 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 09:38 -0500, Timothy Strimple wrote:
> Did you ever find a fix for this problem? We are running into it now on
> a Fedora Core 4 install. Any help you could offer would be appreciated.
>
> Tim.

No I wasn't able to get past this either. I decided to wait it out and
offer resources from time to time to see if this will help. I have
copied the list so others much more knowledgeable than I can answer.

I have downloaded the sources and will try a local build.
--
G. Roderick Singleton <gerry at pathtech.org>
PATH tech