LWN article about us

Brian T. Brunner brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
Fri Feb 4 12:54:20 UTC 2005

This logic makes good sense to me...

If people are going to stick to an earlier version and not ride the current wave, where will they stay?

7.3 is more likely (in my trogdelyte opinion) than FC1 or FC2.

Brian Brunner
brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
(610)796-5838

>>> steve at math.upatras.gr 02/03/05 08:01PM >>>

 RedHat 7.3 is the only "real" server distro fedoralegacy currently
supports. All others are meant to be more desktop machines than 7.3. I'd
say to drop fedora 1 if things are tight in resources.

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

www.hubbell.com - Hubbell Incorporated