LWN article about us

Simon Weller sweller at ena.com
Fri Feb 4 16:05:36 UTC 2005

We also have a sizable number of 7.3 servers that we're slowly starting
to migrate to Centos, but it does take time.

I help out where I can with Legacy, but we all work long hours and
sometimes it's extremely hard finding the time to package if the issue
doesn't directly affect your systems (especially from a employers
perspective).

I think this especially noticeable lately as a lot of the newer patches
have been more involved and simply take longer to backport.

- Si