changes are needed, we need keep moving

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Fri Jun 3 10:00:33 UTC 2005

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005, Kenneth Porter wrote:
>> With regards to verifying packages, there are several waiting for a
>> verify on FC1 or FC2 that I would not feel comfortable verifying because
>> I do not (or never have) used them, e.g. PostgreSQL, rp-pppoe,
>> squirrelmail, gftp, ethereal. Obviously if this is true of all verifiers
>> then this is a problem that will block their release.
>
> Was just looking at <http://www.fedoralegacy.org/wiki/index.php/QaTesting>
> and see that all the Bugzilla links still point to fedora.us.

This should be fixed...

> Is there a query that will give all packages awaiting QA for a given
> releasever? Or should I just check the appropriate updates-testing repo?

Yes, but the queries are pretty complex.  These pick that stuff from
the bugzilla for you:

http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist.html (all)
http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-rhl73.html
http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-rhl9.html
http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-core1.html
http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-fc2.html

As pointed out earlier, the release differentiation is only done for
packages waiting for VERIFY or PUBLISH votes.