issues list(s)

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Thu Jun 16 12:54:35 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've gone through the packages waiting for VERIFY, and tagged them as
appropriate.  I've also augmented my script to show the timeouting
(and not timeouting) packages separately:

http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist.html (all)
http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-rhl73.html
http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-rhl9.html
http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-core1.html
http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-fc2.html

[the agreed changes, to be updated to wiki etc.]

    1 verify vote (for any version) plus 4 weeks of no activity, or 2 verify
    votes (for any version) and 2 weeks of no activity after the first
    verify vote.

I also suggest that unless there is significant objection, this is implemented
already this week by adding something like "timeout=20050618" in the status
whiteboard for the packages.