Yum did it again

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Jun 23 18:59:44 UTC 2005

On Thursday 23 June 2005 12:20, Jesse Keating wrote:
>On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 11:50 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> They are not in bugzilla if thats what you are asking, see my
>> previous
>> msg about bugzilla and the advil sized headache I get everytime I
>> try to enter a bug report.
>
>I'm sorry you have a problem with our defined method of bug
> reporting and tracking.  Tonnes of users seem to not have
> difficulties in filing bugs, some too many bugs.
>
>Regardless this is beyond the scope of Fedora Legacy.  This is a
> project for security backports to end of lifed Red Hat and Fedora
> releases. Your problems do not seem to fit into this scope.
>
>Since your time is so precious, a good wipe and re-install would be
>quicker than trying to sort out your mess of an install.  Thats just
> my opinion, take it for what you will.
>
>End of Topic.

Well, FC4 seems to be doing moderately well on that sacrificial box,
its now installing the last 135 updates for FC4 since the release.
Veddy veddy slow progrss though...

If it doesn't give me any more static I can't handle, I guess it goes
on this machine about Sunday.
--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)