FC1 legacy for x86_64

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu Mar 3 06:04:25 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 07:57 +0200, Pekka Savola wrote:
> As long as nobody needs to QA x86_64 packages, that's OK (i.e., they
> don't require +VERIFY or +PUBLISH votes).  It takes way too long to
> get those for i386 versions as it is..

I'm not really comfortable pushing updates w/out QA.  I suppose this is
where the community can chime in.  How many are on x86_64 that need
updates and are willing to QA?  How do you feel about QA on i386 being
enough to push the update on x86_64?

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (http://www.fedoralegacy.org)