FC1 legacy for x86_64

Ingo T. Storm ingo at auroralinux.org
Thu Mar 3 08:59:31 UTC 2005

Jesse Keating wrote:

>How many are on x86_64 that need updates and are willing to QA?

I only joined the x86_64 game with FC2 and due to the fact that it's
pretty close to RHEL4 and ydl 4 that's where my time goes. I can only
support one family;-)

>How do you feel about QA on i386 being enough to push the update on x86_64?

not too good, but that should be up to the FC1/x86_64 users. Should work
with a lot of stuff like httpd and the like, might break with the more
arch specific stuff or due to tool chain issues..

Ingo