VVDQ : keeping track ...

beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 5 22:06:06 UTC 2005

Very, *Very* Dumb Question :

Is there a handy place to look, for those of us not all that active here,
to check from time to time which Fedoras have gone legacy and which are
still core? And when one that I have does go legacy (and the mirrors are
up -- another thing such a list might say), can I just go through the
yum.conf that I have for Fedora 1, and change all the 1's or fc1's to 2's
or fc2's to get a yum.conf for Fedora 2? Or would that create the mother
of all mare's nests?

--
Beartooth Implacable, Linux Evangelist & Gadfly
neo-redneck, curmudgeonly codger with FC1 & YDL 4.0