Questions about creating RPMs

dan info at hostinthebox.net
Mon Mar 7 21:11:59 UTC 2005

Hello, all -

I know that a lot of you guys are making Fedora Legacy RPMs, and I was
curious as to if you use some sort of template in vi or *gasp* emacs or
something of the like.  I've been doing this by hand for a bit now, and
it's a lot of work.  Surely there's a simplified way.

I read somewhere that emacs has a template for creating spec files, but
was not entirely sure if this is what you guys used.

In all reality, I should just go get a book instead of being lazy, but I
thought it might be good to ask.

Thanks!
-dant