[SECURITY] Fedora Core 3 Update: php-4.3.11-2.8

StarQuake starquake at tiscali.nl
Wed Nov 9 10:06:56 UTC 2005

I think his problem is that Fedora Legacy has not provided a updated
package for FC1 and FC2.

And I run a FC2 server too, so it's also my problem :P

So fedora legacy _is_ the place for that version of FC.

StarQuake

--
for some how-to's and rpms visit my site    : http://solid.bounceme.net
for commercially supported solutions visit  : http://www.robas.com