1-2-3 out, time for FC2?

NARS nars at gmx.net
Wed Apr 5 02:07:48 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm another one still running FC2 on a server... :)

If fedoralegacy supported FC1 for so long why to take fc2 out now? Try to do a search on dedicated servers providers, you will find most of them still provide FC2, and for eg. Plesk supports FC3 only on latest versions (officially)... another example, look at this poll at ART's site:
http://www.atomicrocketturtle.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NS-Polls&file=index&req=results&pollID=6&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

I think FC2 is still used by many people, I would suggest you consider supporting FC2 for some more time if possible.

Regards