Q re dhcpd.conf setup

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Apr 27 15:14:29 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 26 April 2006 11:03, Lamar Milligan wrote:
> [...]
Thats in there.  And I got tired of fighting with the daemons insistance
on knowing the full details of both nics, which furnishes a path to
bypass iptables that I shut it down on that machine and now have ot
trying to run on this box.  But the lappy isn't even asking for dhcp
even though the ifcfg-wlan0 is setup to use it.  So I'm slowly going
crazy here trying to make it work when nothing I do seems to effect it
other than hardcoding everything in ifcfg-wlan0.  The it works, but how
can I do discovery on a new net if it never asks for service?

>Good luck.

I seem to have run fresh out of that.