issues list(s)

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Sat Feb 4 22:48:07 UTC 2006

Remember, there's always a need for folks to do some QA testing.  See the wiki
for instructions and how to get started:

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy/QATesting

Personally, I'd like to get special attention at:

  - there's gaim, squid, mod_auth_pgsql, and auth_ldap sitting at
"VERIFY" pile.  Especially if you use any of the last three, PLEASE
report success/failure.

  - I'd like to pinpoint folks to the recent two critical mozilla
vulns, which I filed as #180036

See the full lists at:

http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist.html (all)
http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-rhl73.html