issues list(s)

Benjamin Smith lists at benjamindsmith.com
Mon Feb 6 23:09:42 UTC 2006

The process of QA testing is a pain, and fraught with potential errors.

I see no reason why this should be - two members of this list have come up
with a good foundation for scripts that automate much of the process of
determining test packages that are installed. Both parties (myself being one
of them) have expressed strong interest in working with the FL website
maintainers to make submitting this information easy, painless, and
relatively error-free.

In short, give us a URI template that we can write a script to go to in order
to report packages that are in test that are installed, and we'll happily
make it easy to setup/use. Making it easier to do will result in more people
doing it!

Whattaya say?

-Ben

On Saturday 04 February 2006 14:48, Pekka Savola wrote:
> Remember, there's always a need for folks to do some QA testing.  See the
wiki
> for instructions and how to get started:
>
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy/QATesting
>
> Personally, I'd like to get special attention at:
>
>   - there's gaim, squid, mod_auth_pgsql, and auth_ldap sitting at
> "VERIFY" pile.  Especially if you use any of the last three, PLEASE
> report success/failure.
>
>   - I'd like to pinpoint folks to the recent two critical mozilla
> vulns, which I filed as #180036
>
> See the full lists at:
>
> http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist.html (all)
> http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-rhl73.html