no mandatory QA testing at all [Re: crazy thought about how to ease QA testing]

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Tue Feb 14 20:54:18 UTC 2006

> Seems to be a misunderstanding here. There are separate repositories
> for
> testing and general legacy updates. Yes?

He is speaking in virtual terms.  Since we would introduce a timeout, he
is afraid that the quality of packages coming into released will be
lower than it is right now, and be considered "testing" packages.

IMHO the quality of packages hitting updates-testing is pretty on par
with the quality of packages hitting Fedora updates.  So I'm not so sure
what the problem is here.