no mandatory QA testing at all [Re: crazy thought about how to ease QA testing]

Mike McCarty mike.mccarty at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 14 20:58:02 UTC 2006

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Mike McCarty wrote:
>
>> Then the Legacy Project has removed my ability not to subscribe
>> to "testing".
>

> Seems to be a misunderstanding here. There are separate repositories for
> testing and general legacy updates. Yes?

AIUI, there will be objects put into "testing". These then will be
automatically moved to "rlease" state after either some QA takes
place, or some time lapses, whichever comes first. IMO, this is
tantamount to merging "test" and "release" states.

Always willing to be corrected if I have misunderstood the
proposal.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.