FC3 yum instructions

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Fri Feb 24 20:17:38 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-23 at 08:04 +0200, Pekka Savola wrote:

> The web site might need to have non-wiki content though, and that
> should be realized as a requirement: for example, the FL advisories,
> hopefully buglist*.html, and other similar more or less autogenerated
> text.

The autogeneration can generate wiki content and auto publish it there.
Or we can have external links to external pages from within the wiki for
the dynamic content.  However these things should be discussed with the
rest of the Fedora website team to keep a consistent look/feel
throughout the rest of the Fedora sites.