Wiki page updated

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Fri Jan 20 02:19:22 UTC 2006

Hi

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy/

I have improved the content as well as look and feel of the wiki page to
match other project pages within our Fedora Project wiki. I have also
included the information that Fedora Legacy is now a official Fedora
Project supported by the Fedora Foundation. I have clarified some
terminology in the pages. As an example of these, Fedora Project in
general has avoiding using the term "support" in any our webpages or
documentation to avoid the confusion with commercial support services
and SLA's. I have replaced them with maintenance or updates as
appopriate. Also I have replaced the misleading term "End Of Release
(EOL)" with maintenace mode as indicated by Jesse Keating in his earlier
mail to the list. I have copied over and clarified the FAQ from
http://fedoralegacy.org/faq into
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy/FAQ. Information on the security
procedures from the legacy site has also been copied over into the wiki
in anticipation of the depreciation of http://fedoralegacy.org in favor
of adding information to the primary Fedora Project website at
http://fedoraproject.org. Comments and feedback is most welcome.

--
Rahul