[Fedora-legal-list] License of 2xSai family of image scaling algorithms (was: 2xSai has an unclear license ...)

Jason A. Spiro jasonspiro4 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 19:37:55 UTC 2009

Thanks for clearing that up:  it will prevent Fedora and Debian from
having to spend time manually patching ScummVM and other software to
remove 2xSai from them.  These distros are very strict and insist that
all parts of all software they ship be open-source.

I did more research and I see that Super 2xSai and Super Eagle are
also written by you.  I either didn't know this fact, or forgot it
when I emailed you.  Do you also hereby release all versions of them,
old and new, and any other scaling algorithms you've written (if any
others exist) under the GNU General Public License, version 2 or (at
the users' option) any later version?

--
Jason Spiro: software/web developer, packager, trainer, IT consultant.
I support Linux, UNIX, Windows, and more. Contact me to discuss your needs.