Re: mirror suggestion

mind posting your site to the list? So far I can't find a mirror with any bandwidth available.

Brian Collins wrote:

Hello list, I wanted to post a suggestion. It seems that only a very small handful of the 'redhat mirrors' actually carry severn. I tried > 12 mirrors that I've used in the past, not a one had it. After asking on IRC, I got one mirror. So far, bandwidth to it is about 5K/s (not my end), and of course ftp.redhat.com is hosted on a dialup.

I host severn on my mirror, but we have yet (after 15 months) to show up on the mirror list.

--B C