tripwire: dynamic-link.h:62: elf_get_dynamic_info: Assertion `! "baddynamic tag "' failed.

I appologize if this is the wrong newsgroup for this post, but it's the closest I could find. If you know of a tripwire n.g. please let me know. I'm trying to install tripwire according on Fedora 1.0 by following the Redhat 9 Reference Guide instructions. I downloaded the tripwire-2.3-47.i386.rpm file, read the readme, and then step-by-step followed the Redhat Reference Guide instructions. Everything went fine and I received a message "installation succeeded" but then when I attempted to initialize the tripwire database I had the following problems:

[root www tripwire]# /usr/sbin/tripwire --init

Please enter your local passphrase:

Parsing policy file: /etc/tripwire/tw.pol

Generating the database...

*** Processing Unix File System ***

tripwire: dynamic-link.h:62: elf_get_dynamic_info: Assertion `! "bad dynamic tag "' failed.

Software interrupt forced exit: Abort

[root www tripwire]#

TIA
 - David Kistner