Cannot install FC2

Bill Tetens zuki269 at netscape.net
Thu Aug 12 21:59:30 UTC 2004

!. the CD rom iis an IDe unit
2. It is on the secondary IDE controller
3. It is on an IDE controller
4. The only thing I have you could call self booting is a game.  If I
have anything else I don't know what it is.
5. I tried it with my beer stein but it kept breaking the holder off so
I stopped using it. However the CD has some age on it. Not sure about
the speed but is not real fast.