Top or bottom.... matters less than some think.

Andy Wallace linxit at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 13 00:01:55 UTC 2004

> However, on lists like this almost,
> 	no one is on a 300 baud or slower modem,
> 	no one keeps lots of threads handy and
> 	no one has a 'dumb' mail interface anymore.

I beg to differ...

It takes a long time to download a day's worth of messages on a 56k
modem on this list. Luckily I've just got broadband :-)

I keep about a month's worth usually - I'm currently on 5653 since Dec
13. That's a lot of threads.

A lot of people do - it's called Outlook. It doesn't understand threads,
and doesn't set the In-Reply-To header, so in Threaded Message List view
in Evolution, every Outlook user replying breaks the thread. That really
bugs me, anyone know of a workaround?

--
Andy