3D on ATI 9200 128MB RAM

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Tue Jan 20 15:23:41 UTC 2004

Giuseppe Cavallo wrote:

I am starting to look at my install from scratch.  I did a scan
through what code I could last night and I do see that things should
be supported by th ATI driver.

Some place I read that there is a conflict on ASUS motherboards but I
havn't had any success in finding this again to get details.

As my machine is a new machine, I have other priorities to ensure that
my wife is happy and my daughter is happy.  DRI is an added feature
that is much lower on the priority list.

I get the same response that fglrx kernel module isn't being used and
this is the first problem to resolve.  I don't know if I made an error
in the installation or what at this time.

--
Robin Laing