perl-TimeDate - where does up2date get it from?

Kevin Hanser Kevin at mica.net
Fri Jan 23 22:16:35 UTC 2004

I usually like to download and install updates on my system myself,
using the info provided by rhn-applet-tui (and gui) to tell me what
packages have updates available.  Recently, perl-TimeDate popped into
the list on one of my machines, so I went to download it off the updates
site, but couldn't find it anywhere.  So I ran up2date perl-TimeDate,
and sure enough up2date retrieved and installed the package...  So now
I'm just wondering, where does up2date get this package from?  Shouldn't
it be on the updates page too?

thx!