mailto not registered in Firebird

Ko Pu ko_pu at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 05:51:39 UTC 2004

>From: Bob Marcan <bob at interstudio.homeunix.net>
>To: fedora-list at redhat.com
>Subject: Re: mailto not registered in Firebird
>Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 06:37:58 +0100
>
>Christoph Wickert wrote:
>>Am Mo, den 26.01.2004 schrieb Ko Pu um 23:04:

>>http://mozex.mozdev.org/faq.html#unixthunder
>>will guide you the way you to this script
>>http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?p=146623&highlight=mozex#146623

I did what the above doc showed, when I clicked on the link, nothing
happened (the error message was gone but the mailer didn't come up), I
supposed the /home/kpu/mailto.sh %a %s is supposed to go to COMMANDS >>
MAILER and not UNIVERSAL HANDLER.

Thanks in advance for your comment/suggestion

Ko Fei Pu
mailto:ko_pu at nospamhotmail.com