fedora-list faq?

Tony Fields Tony_Fields22 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 23:00:59 UTC 2004

The ability to submit would be nice...  Being new to Linux, I was trying to
figure out how to share a folder to a windows network...  I finally figured
it out in Samba...it would have been nice to know how to set the security
settings right off the bat.  But then again - Its nice to figger things out
on yer own!  :)

There are still a LOT of other things I'm trying to learn here...

- TOny