Yahoo client - was Re: IRC Client

prata at kuei-jin.org prata at kuei-jin.org
Thu Jan 22 16:17:55 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 09:06:47AM -0500, Gary Waters penned with great insight:
> People claim to have not received messages that I sent to them. When I
> installed YM for unix all the messages sent to me suddenly came flooding
> in...

Welp, that's freaky. lol I don't talk to too many people on Yahoo, so that also be the issue. I'm thinking that perhaps I'm missing several messages, and since I haven't gotten them, I just haven't noticed. Ah well, I'm suffering and don't even know it! =-(

Thanks for the heads up.

Alex

--
If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are. --Spoken in Zen