Connection problem

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Mon Jun 28 20:27:00 UTC 2004

Fons: Thank you for your help. I had found similar suggestions during my
efforts to find a solution by searching the list archives. I will try this
when I return home, tonight (machine is new home PC). The thing that was
confusing to me was why I would have to configure DNS in KPPP when I
didn't have to do so in the Network Device Control dialogue. In the
latter, I simply told it to get all info from DHCP and it worked.

Claude Jones