[FC2] sound-juicer mp3 ripping

Hi people,

Anyone here successfully made sound-juicer rip to mp3s? I've installed gstreamer-plugins-mp3 from rpm.livna.org. I have run gst-register after installing the plugin. The mp3 option is disabled in sound-juicer. I am able to play mp3s under rhythmbox. So, any successes? Which specific package needs to be installed?

Thanks!

dex