Re: FC2 & Belkin KVM Switch

Scot, you are the man! This fixed the problem and thank you for pointing this out. I searched the archives but for some reason I didnt get this article to come up.

Scot L. Harris wrote:

Have seen this problem as well on the Belkin KVMs.
I came across this item on another list.  Have not tried it myself but
it sounds like it fixed a few peoples problems with this.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2004-February/msg00739.html

They say to put psmouse.proto=bare on the kernel command line or
proto=bare on the psmouse module command line.

There was some discussion of two other options imps and exps.  exps
apparently causes the mouse jumping problem.  imps appears to get a
mouse with a wheel working as expected.

Again I have not tried this but this may be an actual fix to this
problem.