Question of Capability

All, based upon the success of my test server which is now migrated to
production thanks to everyone's help:  "Thank You Very Much"  Management
now has some additional questions about Fedora.  Hope you can help
(again).

Does FC1 have multiprocessor capability using Intel?
How many processors can it support?
Does FC1 have clustering software?
How many servers can it support?
What is the max ram a single FC1 server support?

Is there a link on this?  If I should know this by now I will accept all
reprimands (Greg).  Just take it easy, I am still a newbie.

Thanks,

Roger