smb:// Not showing anything???

I've got samba up and running correctly but when I go to smb:// in gnome it does not show nay servers. It did at one point briefly but not anymore. I can connect to servers with smb://server_name/ and can browse the network with windows xp but not gnome. I have a seperate master browser samba server which is operating correctly.

Whats wrong with gnome, i haven't seen anyone report this?

Nicholas