Signing off

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Jun 4 17:51:03 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 10:33, Luc Bouchard wrote:
> Fourth: To those of you who zealously espouse "Open Source or death"  get a grip, we do
> not live in a black & white world.  Maybe as you experience more real world operational
> situations you'll realize that there is a lot of grey out there.
---
sure toss a bomb and then unsub - nice try.

Only one thing is certain...if it weren't for Richard M. Stallman and
his intractable position on open source / GPL / etc. - we wouldn't have
a Linux to even be discussing.

Proprietary drivers are meaningful only to people who either don't care
about open source or do care...those who haven't made up their mind are
confused by the entire topic.

Craig