Re: KDE menu editor problem in FC2

Alimin Bijosono Oei escribió:

Has anyone noticed that Menu Editor will not allow me to modify menu manually anymore now? I used to be able to add some menu entries for packages that I installed from source but now looks like only binary packages will be allowed to modify the menu entries automatically following installation. Is there a way for me to add menu entries manually?
Thanks heaps.

Alimin

I've reported the bug to kde and it's solved. This is due to edit your theme configuration on gnome. Delete your .config folder on your personal directory and you will be able to edit the kde menu again.

Cheers,

Raul