fedora core 2 sore spots

My 2 biggest problems with fedora core 2:

Xscreensaver instability (this has been a problem in previous releases too);

up2date still sucks. (yes. I know yum works fine)

Other than that, I can't find much to complain about. Is anyone else havng problems with xscreensaver? I used to think it was the nvidia driver, but since I have had to live with the nv driver for 3 weeks now, I have noticed that it's still a problem for me. I have heard planns of a gnome replacement for xscreensaver.

--
David S. Yates
LPIC-1 Linux Certified