Big Unofficial FAQ Update: 12 June 2004

Max K-A max_list at fedorafaq.org
Sun Jun 13 07:03:15 UTC 2004

	Well, there's been quite a big Unofficial FAQ Update tonight. You can
see it at http://www.fedorafaq.org/ as always.

	Here's some things that were in the update:

	+ How to get 3D Acceleration for your Radeon in FC2
	+ How to solve the "reboot on installation" problems
	+ How to fix 3Com network cards (just added it back again)
	+ How to fix that darn "XKB" error.
	+ How to manually edit the menus in FC2
	+ How to solve some other common installation issues

	Let me know what you think of the update! I'm maxATfedorafaqDOTorg.
And, of course, as always, if you have anything to contribute,
http://www.fedorafaq.org/contribute/ has all the details you need to
know! :-)

	-Max