Re: scary RAID-1 problems

Christopher,
   At this point my main concern is the bugzilla report that
grub-install doesn't work on RAID volumes and reports an error
about no md devices being reported by the BIOS. I am very
unclear on what my options will be (short of a complete
reinstall of FC2) if I ever have to resort to the linux-rescue
method again and need to reinstall grub under that. Do you know
what workaround one would use to reinstall grub after booting
with linux-rescue?
                Jack