Fedora, Public School budgets, Volunteerism??

Our Public School district needs VPN, but feels it can not afford it.

I am a retired CISCO Techie with Aurora (Ansel) and Fedora Core1 networked in my spare bedroom.

I have the idea that I could volunteer my LINUX skills to the District (a strict MicroSoft house) by building and maintaining for them a software freebie VPN system.

It would seem that with the present budget crunches our public school districts, LINUX, plus volunteerism make a natural combo.

Do any of you know others doing anything similar? If so, please put me in touch.

Ken Jones