Is ipop3d part of the imap-2002d rpm?

I need to get a version of ipop3d loaded on an FC2 system.  This is
needed to support the vhost software so using dovecot does not appear to
provide an answer.

I think what is needed is to rebuild from the source rpm the imap-2002d
package from FC1.  I think that has the ipop3d program in it.

Is this the correct package and are there any problems running such a
package rebuilt under FC2 on an FC2 system?

--
Scot L. Harris
webid cfl rr com

To know Edina is to reject it.
		-- Dudley Riggs, "The Year the Grinch Stole the Election"