Empty Windows network ...

Dear all,

I've been using FC 1 for months, and I never had troubles browsing the
local windows network (just a bit slow, indeed).

Now, with FC 2, I always get an empty windows when I select "Network
Servers" from the main menu (I'm using GNOME, but it should not be
different on KDE) and then "Windows Network".

What happened?

I can't even figure out what log to send to the list, but feel free to
ask for it.

Best regards.

--
Andrea Giuliano, Ph. D.
ICCU - Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo Unico