Re: Ctrl G doesn't sound the bell in FC2

    HaJo> the beep then?  If yes, put it into rc.modules to make it
    HaJo> survive a reboot.

I'm a bit puzzled about this rc.modules bit.
There ISN'T one on my system
There's an /etc/modprobe.conf and an /etc/modules.conf.

I've put it in the former (but I've no intention of re-booting just to
test it out).
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire