Japanese

Hi,

I am learning Japanese and got to type Japanese characters on my computer. I installed FreeWnn, llim and canna, but there is no language tool bar appeared on my computer. How can I type Japanese on my computer? Can anybody help me please?

Cheers,

Ken

Switch to the New Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.