Re: Selecting Indiviual Packages during install

On Jun 23, 2004 at 11:43, Neil Marjoram in a soothing rage wrote:

>Can anyone tell me how to select individual packages during an install?
kickstart.

>On RH 9 there used to be an option to be able to display all packages
>and select the one you needed, now it seems this option has been dropped
>so I am only able to choose those packages that are available in the
>software groups. I've tried text and expert installations but they are
>the same.
As you have found out, that option is now gone. I think if
you do the custom install, you can choose some additional
rpms but the choice is somewhat limited.

N.Emile...
The world is coming to an end ... SAVE YOUR BUFFERS!!!
 07:58:51  up 12 days,  1:32,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00