Re: Windows partition

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 18:39, Norman LeCouvie wrote:
> How can I see the files on my windows partition?

Just mount it. As root, type mount /dev/hdd1 /mnt/win , knowing that :

1 - your windows partition is the first one on the IDE device 4 (use
system tool / hardware browser to check it)

2 - you create first /mnt/win under root

3 - this is a quick but temporarily way to do it.

For permanent mount, you will have to add it in /etc/fstab.

Philippe
--
Philippe, Chiangmai, Thailand(e)