Windows partition

Norman LeCouvie lecouvie at sun.com
Wed Jun 23 20:50:50 UTC 2004

HI,

thanks for the support. I got the RPM but here is my issue.

To get my Linuxant wireless driver to work I had to install an rpm that
created 8kstacks and that is now the kernel. I have an option when I
boot to load either the original kernel or the 8kstack kernel. If I load
the original, I can see the windows file system, when I load the other I
cannot as it tells me that
mount: fs type ntfs not supported by kernel

any suggestions?

thanks,

norman